We’re proud to be partnered with a number of test prep companies and organizations, including CollegeBoard, the official provider of the SAT.
Along with our partners we provide test prep courses, tutoring, and other services for the following exams:
- SAT: The #1 college admittance test in the US, the SAT has seen a number of revisions in recent years, and has an upcoming new exam structure beginning in March, 2016. We’ll help you stay on top of the new changes and best practices.
- ACT: Once a long lost cousin to the SAT, the ACT has surged in popularity in the last decade, and now more students than ever are opting for this alternative approach to college testing.
- SAT Subject Tests: Once you’ve taken the SAT, you might consider expanding into one of the many SAT Subject Tests. These tests are increasingly required by top universities, and many more colleges nationwide recommend you take at least two subject tests in addition to the standard SAT.
- GMAT:Thinking about business school? If so then the GMAT is a must have for most MBA programs, as well as a number of other integrated master’s programs and combination programs.
- LSAT: Get ready for law school by making sure you nail the LSAT, and prove you have what it takes to succeed as a lawyer.
- MCAT: If you’re thinking about medical school, it’s absolutely essential to prepare for the MCAT. This grueling, epic exam will test everything from math to science, and being prepared to excel is no simple task.